Before each booking, you will be required to present your ID card and driver’s license, while also paying the refundable deposit of 5,000 CZK, which must be paid in cash on the spot. If you are an entrepreneur, you will also be required to present your Trade Certificate, and if you are a legal entity – a certificate of incorporation.
- The driver of the vehicle must be at least 21 years of age
- A driver’s license of the B Category is required
- The driver must have at least 2 years of driving experience
- The refundable deposit of 5,000 CZK must be paid upfront
- The full rental price must be paid when the agreement is signed
Documents which are necessary for the vehicle rental agreement to be signed:
|Natural person:||Entrepreneur:||Legal entity:*|
|ID card||ID card||ID card|
|Driver’s license||Driver’s license||Driver’s license|
|Trade Certificate||certificate of incorporation|
* In case none of the involved parties are present during the vehicle rental process, it is necessary for an authorised person to be present, who will be required to present a notarised proxy.
The returnable deposit and the rental price are paid upfront when the agreement is signed. It can be arranged for the rental price to be paid via direct bank transfer, based on the issued invoice. The payment must then be credited to our bank account before the vehicle is collected.
The rental price includes:
- Mandatory liability
- Czech motorway stamp charge
- Road tax
- 24/7 assistance service
- Regular service checks
- Tyre replacement (summer/winter)
The vehicle is provided with a full fuel tank and must be returned as such. In case the vehicle is returned with an unrefuelled fuel tank, the client will be charged with a penalty of 500 CZK + the value of the amount of missing fuel. During rental, the load capacity stated by the manufacturer must not be exceeded. The vehicle must be clean when returned!